You’re going to love this training plan! In addition to 16 weeks of running workouts, we also include 16 FREE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS; one before every training week. That’s right! You’ll be able to see and hear your coach explaining how each training week is organized and structured. This marathon program goes beyond numbers on a spreadsheet. It’s a multimedia approach along with links to drills, heart rate and pace training so you know the purpose and effort of each workout.
Each week in this program, we include a mix of running, cross training as well as planned rest days. This program is meant to be flexible based on time and distance. So, before you start this program, you’ll need to be comfortable running between 15-25 miles per week with at least a 10 mile long run. The goal of this marathon plan is to increase your weekly mileage to 35 -40 miles.
Order today and join Ironman Certified Coach, 15x Ironman Finisher, 8x Kona Finisher, Wendy Mader and 5x Ironman Finisher, Dave Erickson for a professionally produced and guided 16 week multimedia training program for marathon runners:
- Instructional videos before every training week (3-10 minutes each)
- Sample Run Workouts
- Target Heart Rate Training Zone Guidelines
- Stability, Core, and Strength Exercises
- Race Day Training Tips & Nutrition Advice
- PLUS 10 Bonus Videos: Speed Work, How To Avoid Muscle Cramps, Aqua Jogging, How to Avoid Overtraining, Heart Rate, How and When to Warmup, Post Marathon Depression and more!
Course Introduction Video Below
$49 – Training Peaks Download
*PDF Plans have been discontinued